- Love bright-cheery spaces? Ones that amplify positivity? Then here's an easy prop! Our cup planter for wall with its vibrant colours & happy words makes for the cutest interior accent!
- With its cosy, feel-good vibes, these cup planters are a simple celebration of life & all its abundance
Where would you put these cup planters up you ask?
- Well your kitchen or dining space is great starting point! Here your guests & you, can gain easy access to all that fine cutlery :)
- Another popular choice is to use this cup planter as a wall stationary holder at your workspace; or as a make-up organiser by your dresser.
- But our all time favourite? Wall cup planters for your cute plant babies, or as a wall vase for your flowers :) Check our range of artificial plants for an easy add-on :)
- And YES! We also send along damage free nails for easy wall installation
- Cluster them together for the most beautiful pop of colour, and you'd be surprised at the impact these cup planters for wall can spring.
- Don't feel like hooking these onto a wall? We hear you! Use these as pen-stands or as a planter for your table/ shelf instead :)
- All of this versatility & vibrancy makes these cup planters the most unique & thoughtful gift - a beautiful gesture for birthdays, anniversaries, house warmings, weddings & even as corporate gifts!
- Dimensions per cup planter (height x width):
3" x 5" (including handle)
3" x 3.75" (ex-handle)
All our ceramic wall decor products are handmade.
Wall Plates & Wall Planters come ready to hang, with tailor-made hooks at the back for easy mounting.
Due to the handcrafted nature of our work, our ceramic wall decor products, are each, one of a kind.
Distinctive brush strokes render unique personality, & ensure no two pieces, are ever exactly the same.
These minor distinctions are celebrated & cherished, for they make your ceramic wall decor piece truly special.
Shop risk-free: Each product comes well-packaged and protected --> all you got to do is unbox with care.
We offer free nationwide delivery, from our small Bangalore studio