- If you've got a thing for floral mandalas & unique patterns that mesmerize - you're at the right place!
- Our mandala series of wall plates, have a calming, spiritual & universal appeal about them.
- Often used as a tool to meditate, mandalas are repetitive & intricate patterns that draw you in, helping focus energies.
- Our Dhyan Kamal wall plate is an ode to the "rangoli" or "kolam", traditionally drawn at the entrance of our homes.
- An auspicious symbol, this wall plate brings with it positive vibrations, strength & equanimity - making it a thoughtful gift for a loved one.
- For a festive vibe, place this wall plate alongside others from our collection at the entrance of your home; in your living or dining space
- For a more meditative appeal, place this wall plate in your study, workspace or bedroom
All our products are handmade.
Wall Plates & Wall Planters come ready to hang, with tailor-made hooks at the back for easy mounting.
Due to the handcrafted nature of our work, our products are each, one of a kind.
Distinctive brush strokes render unique personality, & ensure no two pieces, are ever exactly the same.
These minor distinctions are celebrated & cherished, for they make your piece truly special.
Shop risk-free: Each product comes well-packaged and protected --> all you got to do is unbox with care.
We offer free nationwide delivery, from our small Bangalore studio